<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Dark Silver Games Forum - Recent Posts				            </title>
            <link>https://darksilvergames.com/community/</link>
            <description>Dark Silver Games Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 08:05:10 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Support – Modern Survival Horror Framework</title>
                        <link>https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/modern-survival-horror-framework-general-questions-getting-started/paged/57/#post-2240</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 07:24:12 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@fabio  Hey,i also plan to use this weapon pack,can you share the experience with me.like how to reload,how to recoil, and etc,thanks.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@fabio 
<p class="isSelectedEnd"><span>Hello </span><a title="Farshad" href="https://darksilvergames.com/participant/farshad/"><span>@farshad</span></a><span>, I’m planning to use this weapon pack and its animations in my project, and I wanted to ask about the level of complexity involved in integrating them with the framework.</span></p>
<p class="isSelectedEnd"><span>I’ve already configured these weapons and animations with other character models, but I haven’t integrated them into the framework yet. In your experience, would it be relatively straightforward to set them up with the framework, or would it require significant changes to the existing weapon and animation systems?</span></p>
<p><span>I’d really appreciate your advice before I start the integration. Thank you for your help!</span></p>
<p>https://www.fab.com/listings/76c5f2b0-ea55-461c-8b3c-811a9deb3279</p>
 Hey,i also plan to use this weapon pack,can you share the experience with me.like how to reload,how to recoil, and etc,thanks.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://darksilvergames.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>uncle ray</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/modern-survival-horror-framework-general-questions-getting-started/paged/57/#post-2240</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: What Are You Building? Show Us Your Project</title>
                        <link>https://darksilvergames.com/community/community/what-are-you-building-show-us-your-project/paged/5/#post-2239</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 07:15:52 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@hosna thank you very much ^^
If you&#039;re interested, there&#039;s also my ITABELLA Discord server, where I post videos, images, and information about the game. :)]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@hosna thank you very much ^^</p>
<p>If you're interested, there's also my ITABELLA Discord server, where I post videos, images, and information about the game. :)</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://darksilvergames.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Michele Biancucci</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://darksilvergames.com/community/community/what-are-you-building-show-us-your-project/paged/5/#post-2239</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: What Are You Building? Show Us Your Project</title>
                        <link>https://darksilvergames.com/community/community/what-are-you-building-show-us-your-project/paged/5/#post-2238</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 07:15:05 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@mbthecomposer That sounds really interesting! &#x1f60a;  Looking forward to seeing more!]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@mbthecomposer That sounds really interesting! &#x1f60a;  Looking forward to seeing more!]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://darksilvergames.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Hosna</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://darksilvergames.com/community/community/what-are-you-building-show-us-your-project/paged/5/#post-2238</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: What Are You Building? Show Us Your Project</title>
                        <link>https://darksilvergames.com/community/community/what-are-you-building-show-us-your-project/paged/5/#post-2237</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 06:57:45 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@hosna The story follows a former priest who, for a specific reason, finds himself confronting a great evil plaguing Itabella—a fictional town in Sicily, Italy. He must face the undead, the ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@hosna The story follows a former priest who, for a specific reason, finds himself confronting a great evil plaguing Itabella—a fictional town in Sicily, Italy. He must face the undead, the possessed, demons, ghosts, and more. Essentially, these ghosts and other creatures have been summoned by a powerful enemy determined to destroy Itabella at any cost. The ghosts will be encountered in locations such as crypts. :)</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://darksilvergames.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Michele Biancucci</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://darksilvergames.com/community/community/what-are-you-building-show-us-your-project/paged/5/#post-2237</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Support – Modern Survival Horror Framework</title>
                        <link>https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/modern-survival-horror-framework-general-questions-getting-started/paged/57/#post-2236</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 05:51:35 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@g4bri3lknight You are very welcome &#x1f60a; We are planning to release v0.5.1 within about one week to 10 days, assuming there are no unexpected delays in Epic Games review queue.This upda...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@g4bri3lknight You are very welcome &#x1f60a; We are planning to release v0.5.1 within about one week to 10 days, assuming there are no unexpected delays in Epic Games review queue.<br /><br />This update is mainly focused on improvements and fixes for a few minor issues, rather than major structural changes.
<p data-pm-slice="1 1 []"><span>One of the notable additions, however, will be the ability to shoot without aiming in FP mode, similar to the shooting mechanic in Resident Evil 7. This feature will be included in v0.5.1.</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://darksilvergames.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Hosna</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/modern-survival-horror-framework-general-questions-getting-started/paged/57/#post-2236</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: What Are You Building? Show Us Your Project</title>
                        <link>https://darksilvergames.com/community/community/what-are-you-building-show-us-your-project/paged/5/#post-2235</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 04:46:37 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@mbthecomposer It looks really nice and seems like a pretty unique system. Is there a story behind these ghosts? Just curious! &#x1f60a;]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@mbthecomposer It looks really nice and seems like a pretty unique system. Is there a story behind these ghosts? Just curious! &#x1f60a;]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://darksilvergames.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Hosna</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://darksilvergames.com/community/community/what-are-you-building-show-us-your-project/paged/5/#post-2235</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Support – Modern Survival Horror Framework</title>
                        <link>https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/modern-survival-horror-framework-general-questions-getting-started/paged/57/#post-2234</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 04:42:32 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@g-jonm Hey, welcome to the forum! &#x1f60a; And thank you so much for the kind words about MSHF! Really glad you&#039;re enjoying it and excited for the upcoming updates!For now... the method we...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@g-jonm Hey, welcome to the forum! &#x1f60a; And thank you so much for the kind words about MSHF! Really glad you're enjoying it and excited for the upcoming updates!<br /><br />For now... the method we recommend is to download a fresh copy of the framework with the latest update from the Epic Games Launcher, and then manually migrate your own assets and any custom systems or changes from your old project into the new version.<br /><br />After version 1.0, we're also planning to release a DIY section on the website, so you'll be able to manually apply future updates to your existing project without having to migrate everything to a fresh project each time.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://darksilvergames.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Hosna</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/modern-survival-horror-framework-general-questions-getting-started/paged/57/#post-2234</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Support – Modern Survival Horror Framework</title>
                        <link>https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/modern-survival-horror-framework-general-questions-getting-started/paged/57/#post-2232</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 01:49:25 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@farshad Just modify the rate scale,seems more like Resident Evil Remake.
Before
 bandicam-2026-09-30-09-42-42-770.mp4
After.
 bandicam-2026-09-30-09-44-49-360.mp4
modify the rate,
 Sn...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@farshad Just modify the rate scale,seems more like Resident Evil Remake.</p>
<p>Before</p>
<div id="wpfa-3140" class="wpforo-attached-file"><a class="wpforo-default-attachment" title="bandicam-2026-09-30-09-42-42-770.mp4" href="//darksilvergames.com/wp-content/uploads/wpforo/default_attachments/1790732965-bandicam-2026-09-30-09-42-42-770.mp4" target="_blank" rel="noopener"><i class="fas fa-paperclip"></i> bandicam-2026-09-30-09-42-42-770.mp4</a></div>
<div>After.</div>
<div id="wpfa-3141" class="wpforo-attached-file"><a class="wpforo-default-attachment" title="bandicam-2026-09-30-09-44-49-360.mp4" href="//darksilvergames.com/wp-content/uploads/wpforo/default_attachments/1790733034-bandicam-2026-09-30-09-44-49-360.mp4" target="_blank" rel="noopener"><i class="fas fa-paperclip"></i> bandicam-2026-09-30-09-44-49-360.mp4</a></div>
<div>modify the rate,</div>
<div id="wpfa-3142" class="wpforo-attached-file"><a class="wpforo-default-attachment" title="Snipaste_2026-09-30_09-46-40.png" href="//darksilvergames.com/wp-content/uploads/wpforo/default_attachments/1790733103-Snipaste_2026-09-30_09-46-40.png" target="_blank" rel="noopener"><i class="fas fa-paperclip"></i> Snipaste_2026-09-30_09-46-40.png</a></div>
<div> </div>
<div>Looks good,any suggestions?</div>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://darksilvergames.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>uncle ray</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/modern-survival-horror-framework-general-questions-getting-started/paged/57/#post-2232</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Support – Modern Survival Horror Framework</title>
                        <link>https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/modern-survival-horror-framework-general-questions-getting-started/paged/57/#post-2231</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 21:27:22 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Question: Is there a simple way to upgrade a project from version 4.3 to 5.0? I am using Unreal Engine version 5.8.P.S. Also, MSHF is so cool; I&#039;m excited to play around with 5.0 and am look...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><strong>Question:</strong> Is there a simple way to upgrade a project from version 4.3 to 5.0? I am using Unreal Engine version 5.8.<br /><br /><em>P.S. Also, MSHF is so cool; I'm excited to play around with 5.0 and am looking forward to other updates. </em></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://darksilvergames.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Jon M</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/modern-survival-horror-framework-general-questions-getting-started/paged/57/#post-2231</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Support – Modern Survival Horror Framework</title>
                        <link>https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/modern-survival-horror-framework-general-questions-getting-started/paged/57/#post-2230</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 20:35:43 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hello @farshad, I’m planning to use this weapon pack and its animations in my project, and I wanted to ask about the level of complexity involved in integrating them with the framework.
I’v...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class="isSelectedEnd"><span>Hello </span><a title="Farshad" href="https://darksilvergames.com/participant/farshad/"><span>@farshad</span></a><span>, I’m planning to use this weapon pack and its animations in my project, and I wanted to ask about the level of complexity involved in integrating them with the framework.</span></p>
<p class="isSelectedEnd"><span>I’ve already configured these weapons and animations with other character models, but I haven’t integrated them into the framework yet. In your experience, would it be relatively straightforward to set them up with the framework, or would it require significant changes to the existing weapon and animation systems?</span></p>
<p><span>I’d really appreciate your advice before I start the integration. Thank you for your help!</span></p>
<p>https://www.fab.com/listings/76c5f2b0-ea55-461c-8b3c-811a9deb3279</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://darksilvergames.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Fabio</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/modern-survival-horror-framework-general-questions-getting-started/paged/57/#post-2230</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		