<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Dark Silver Games Forum - Recent Posts				            </title>
            <link>https://darksilvergames.com/community/</link>
            <description>Dark Silver Games Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 03:52:22 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Support – Modern Survival Horror Framework</title>
                        <link>https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/modern-survival-horror-framework-general-questions-getting-started/paged/57/#post-2232</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 01:49:25 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@farshad Just modify the rate scale,seems more like Resident Evil Remake.
Before
 bandicam-2026-09-30-09-42-42-770.mp4
After.
 bandicam-2026-09-30-09-44-49-360.mp4
modify the rate,
 Sn...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@farshad Just modify the rate scale,seems more like Resident Evil Remake.</p>
<p>Before</p>
<div id="wpfa-3140" class="wpforo-attached-file"><a class="wpforo-default-attachment" title="bandicam-2026-09-30-09-42-42-770.mp4" href="//darksilvergames.com/wp-content/uploads/wpforo/default_attachments/1790732965-bandicam-2026-09-30-09-42-42-770.mp4" target="_blank" rel="noopener"><i class="fas fa-paperclip"></i> bandicam-2026-09-30-09-42-42-770.mp4</a></div>
<div>After.</div>
<div id="wpfa-3141" class="wpforo-attached-file"><a class="wpforo-default-attachment" title="bandicam-2026-09-30-09-44-49-360.mp4" href="//darksilvergames.com/wp-content/uploads/wpforo/default_attachments/1790733034-bandicam-2026-09-30-09-44-49-360.mp4" target="_blank" rel="noopener"><i class="fas fa-paperclip"></i> bandicam-2026-09-30-09-44-49-360.mp4</a></div>
<div>modify the rate,</div>
<div id="wpfa-3142" class="wpforo-attached-file"><a class="wpforo-default-attachment" title="Snipaste_2026-09-30_09-46-40.png" href="//darksilvergames.com/wp-content/uploads/wpforo/default_attachments/1790733103-Snipaste_2026-09-30_09-46-40.png" target="_blank" rel="noopener"><i class="fas fa-paperclip"></i> Snipaste_2026-09-30_09-46-40.png</a></div>
<div> </div>
<div>Looks good,any suggestions?</div>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://darksilvergames.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>uncle ray</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/modern-survival-horror-framework-general-questions-getting-started/paged/57/#post-2232</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Support – Modern Survival Horror Framework</title>
                        <link>https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/modern-survival-horror-framework-general-questions-getting-started/paged/57/#post-2230</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 20:35:43 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hello @farshad, I’m planning to use this weapon pack and its animations in my project, and I wanted to ask about the level of complexity involved in integrating them with the framework.
I’v...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class="isSelectedEnd"><span>Hello </span><a title="Farshad" href="https://darksilvergames.com/participant/farshad/"><span>@farshad</span></a><span>, I’m planning to use this weapon pack and its animations in my project, and I wanted to ask about the level of complexity involved in integrating them with the framework.</span></p>
<p class="isSelectedEnd"><span>I’ve already configured these weapons and animations with other character models, but I haven’t integrated them into the framework yet. In your experience, would it be relatively straightforward to set them up with the framework, or would it require significant changes to the existing weapon and animation systems?</span></p>
<p><span>I’d really appreciate your advice before I start the integration. Thank you for your help!</span></p>
<p>https://www.fab.com/listings/76c5f2b0-ea55-461c-8b3c-811a9deb3279</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://darksilvergames.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Fabio</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/modern-survival-horror-framework-general-questions-getting-started/paged/57/#post-2230</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Support – Modern Survival Horror Framework</title>
                        <link>https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/modern-survival-horror-framework-general-questions-getting-started/paged/57/#post-2229</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 19:24:28 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@g-uncleray This is related to the overlay in the Animation Blueprint, as we discussed before. For v0.6, we’re planning to improve it by making some changes to the camera and character rotat...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@g-uncleray This is related to the overlay in the Animation Blueprint, as we discussed before. For v0.6, we’re planning to improve it by making some changes to the camera and character rotation.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://darksilvergames.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Farshad</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/modern-survival-horror-framework-general-questions-getting-started/paged/57/#post-2229</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Support – Modern Survival Horror Framework</title>
                        <link>https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/modern-survival-horror-framework-general-questions-getting-started/paged/57/#post-2228</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 18:47:59 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@farshad I noticed that when a character turns 180°, the upper body&#039;s rotate speed is much faster than the lower body&#039;s. How can I increase the lower body&#039;s rotate speed?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@farshad I noticed that when a character turns 180°, the upper body's rotate speed is much faster than the lower body's. How can I increase the lower body's rotate speed?</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://darksilvergames.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>uncle ray</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/modern-survival-horror-framework-general-questions-getting-started/paged/57/#post-2228</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: &#x1f4a1; Feature Requests – Modern Survival Horror Framework</title>
                        <link>https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/feature-requests-modern-survival-horror-framework/paged/8/#post-2227</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 18:17:22 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Thank you so much! Really glad you&#039;re enjoying the latest update!Features like DLSS and FSR aren&#039;t generally available as standard built-in Unreal Engine features and usually require separat...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[
<p class="w6asjq_TextBase _85PZeG_Text PDq2pG_selectionAnchorContainer" data-d-component="text">Hello @hosna @farshad,<span class="PDq2pG_selectionAnchor" aria-hidden="true"></span></p>
<p class="w6asjq_TextBase _85PZeG_Text" data-d-component="text">Would you consider adding more functionality, such as a shader compilation screen, DLSS, FSR, frame generation options, etc., and selling it as an add-on? I would happily pay for it!</p>
<p class="w6asjq_TextBase _85PZeG_Text" data-d-component="text">Once again, the latest update has been great! Thanks for all your hard work!</p>
<p></p>
<p><br />Thank you so much! Really glad you're enjoying the latest update!<br /><br />Features like DLSS and FSR aren't generally available as standard built-in Unreal Engine features and usually require separate plugins and additional setup. But offering them as an optional add-on is definitely something we can consider and look into!<br /><br />Thanks for the suggestion!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://darksilvergames.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Farshad</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/feature-requests-modern-survival-horror-framework/paged/8/#post-2227</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: &#x1f4a1; Feature Requests – Modern Survival Horror Framework</title>
                        <link>https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/feature-requests-modern-survival-horror-framework/paged/7/#post-2226</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 17:46:25 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hello @hosna @farshad,
Would you consider adding more functionality, such as a shader compilation screen, DLSS, FSR, frame generation options, etc., and selling it as an add-on? I would hap...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class="w6asjq_TextBase _85PZeG_Text PDq2pG_selectionAnchorContainer" data-d-component="text">Hello @hosna @farshad,<span class="PDq2pG_selectionAnchor" aria-hidden="true"></span></p>
<p class="w6asjq_TextBase _85PZeG_Text" data-d-component="text">Would you consider adding more functionality, such as a shader compilation screen, DLSS, FSR, frame generation options, etc., and selling it as an add-on? I would happily pay for it!</p>
<p class="w6asjq_TextBase _85PZeG_Text" data-d-component="text">Once again, the latest update has been great! Thanks for all your hard work!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://darksilvergames.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>CaLo</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/feature-requests-modern-survival-horror-framework/paged/7/#post-2226</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Support – Modern Survival Horror Framework</title>
                        <link>https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/modern-survival-horror-framework-general-questions-getting-started/paged/57/#post-2225</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 15:46:08 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@iamry4ndee
Yes, I noticed that. But I think it only happens when walking backward, not when running backward. It’s caused by the logic inside the Update Aiming State graph in the parent ch...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@iamry4ndee
<p data-pm-slice="1 1 []">Yes, I noticed that. But <span>I think it only happens when walking backward, not when running backward</span>. It’s caused by the logic inside the Update Aiming State graph in the parent character, BP_CharacterBase. There is some aiming-specific logic there that is applied for when the character is not running.<br /><br />You have two options: either enable rotation toward the movement direction only while running, which will behave exactly like the previous video I sent you and is similar to how the Resident Evil remakes handle it, or, if you also want this non-strafing movement while walking, you’ll need to modify the Update Aiming State graph based on your specific needs.</p>
<div id="wpfa-3139" class="wpforo-attached-file"><a class="wpforo-default-attachment" href="//darksilvergames.com/wp-content/uploads/wpforo/default_attachments/1790696768-Mod.png" target="_blank" title="Mod.png"><i class="fas fa-paperclip"></i>&nbsp;Mod.png</a></div>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://darksilvergames.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Farshad</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/modern-survival-horror-framework-general-questions-getting-started/paged/57/#post-2225</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Support – Modern Survival Horror Framework</title>
                        <link>https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/modern-survival-horror-framework-general-questions-getting-started/paged/57/#post-2224</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 13:48:29 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@farshad Hi, it has the same result as my earlier workaround. It also glitches when moving into the camera (press S to and walk/run towards the camera while face of character is visible).Is ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@farshad Hi, it has the same result as my earlier workaround. It also glitches when moving into the camera (press S to and walk/run towards the camera while face of character is visible).<br />Is snaps left and right, briefly, in random. No issues when moving left or right. (It happens more often when walking)]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://darksilvergames.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>iamry4ndee</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/modern-survival-horror-framework-general-questions-getting-started/paged/57/#post-2224</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Support – Modern Survival Horror Framework</title>
                        <link>https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/modern-survival-horror-framework-general-questions-getting-started/paged/57/#post-2223</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 09:09:42 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@farshad Thanks Ill give it a try once im back on my pc]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@farshad Thanks Ill give it a try once im back on my pc]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://darksilvergames.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>iamry4ndee</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://darksilvergames.com/community/modern-survival-horror-framework/modern-survival-horror-framework-general-questions-getting-started/paged/57/#post-2223</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: What Are You Building? Show Us Your Project</title>
                        <link>https://darksilvergames.com/community/community/what-are-you-building-show-us-your-project/paged/5/#post-2222</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 08:59:23 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@hosna Hi, I&#039;m also working on the souls/ghosts. :)
 Ghost-Part-I.mp4
 Ghost-Part-II.mp4]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@hosna Hi, I'm also working on the souls/ghosts. :)</p>
<div id="wpfa-3137" class="wpforo-attached-file"><a class="wpforo-default-attachment" title="Ghost-Part-I.mp4" href="//darksilvergames.com/wp-content/uploads/wpforo/default_attachments/1790672363-Ghost-Part-I.mp4" target="_blank" rel="noopener"><i class="fas fa-paperclip"></i> Ghost-Part-I.mp4</a></div>
<div id="wpfa-3138" class="wpforo-attached-file"><a class="wpforo-default-attachment" title="Ghost-Part-II.mp4" href="//darksilvergames.com/wp-content/uploads/wpforo/default_attachments/1790672372-Ghost-Part-II.mp4" target="_blank" rel="noopener"><i class="fas fa-paperclip"></i> Ghost-Part-II.mp4</a></div>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://darksilvergames.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Michele Biancucci</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://darksilvergames.com/community/community/what-are-you-building-show-us-your-project/paged/5/#post-2222</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		